Search this Blog

Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

... again about Eichmann's Silver Bullett










Roberto Covezzi is really doing something, with his silver cables...



I recently purchased from him some sets of Mundorf's Silver/Teflon/cotton cables using the Eichmann's Silver Bullett RCAs.



The building philosphy is the following: http://www.venhaus1.com/diysilverinterconnects.html



The sound after inserting these cables didn't change... it - surprisingly - only get better than it was in some parameters.



The above quite "strange" sentence means that these cables apparently doesn't change the sonic soundscape - i.e. more bass, mids or trebles... but they keep the good qualities of the system balance, "only" enhancing spatial separation and dynamic micro & macro slam.


Respectful and impressive.



I listened to my system yesterday evening and was surprised at the clear, detailed, smooth, lively quality of music.





... as a plus, some hum I had from my Partrdige/300B monoblocks... zut! Disappeared... I fucked Eddy and his Current;-)))





Just kidding, folks...





A Best Buy, indeed...









No comments: