Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eugen Muller-Dombois - I got it, at last!



This is one of the very, VERY much sought-after discs of mine, ever!

I owned the Volume 1 for decades and looked for this second disc since now… consider I postponed this very post AFTER completing the bidding on Ebay’s auction to avoid any and all interferences, creating some interest or curiosity around Dombois’ name or the like…

Lunatic I am…

… but I got it, finally I got it…

Super-disc, audiophile, great sounding… bull-shit!

This is one of those sooooo rare discs which goes straight to the soul…

Furthermore, Eugen Muller-Dombois was the teacher of (beloved) Hopkinson Smith, Toyohiko Satoh and Terrell Stone, and this alone makes me happy'n'proud!

I’m in tears, folks;-)

No comments: