Search this Blog

Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2014

432 hz




This will be my new A1 frequency of choice... and this the new and only accessory for tuning my acoustic guitars: a Made in Germany 432 hz tuning-fork.





Fibonacci's spirit is in me, folks:-) and I'm ready for Pythagorean tuning experimenting.

I recently read very amusing WEB misunderstandings, where people around didn't get the difference between frequencies and notes names... the A or Concert Pitch, always an A - by convention - can go and went in the last centuries from around 380 hz to 480 hz... a VERY intriguing topic which I already wrote about, years ago...

What I didn't was experimenting myself, with my own ears and instruments...

A gap I'm perusing and diggin'... and a world of difference vs. 440 hz A.. or not?







No comments: