Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Summertime Audio on the fly - Carl Zeiss speakers




Yes, indeed... sure I cannot stand in 35 degrees Celsius four Class A amps heating like the hell... too bad I cannot enjoy my Gotorama's.

... but... the old, trusty Carl Zeiss luggage-like speakers, with their leather handles, hinting traveling and the like, well...















They do, folks... I randomly enjoy these speakers a lot, also if they usually rest on a shelf, unused... they are very dynamic and the VEB 12" wideband speakers with their 100 db/W sensitivity works like heaven with the Partridge/300B mono blocks and the Silver Rock passive AVC preamp...

When I turn ON the small system, I smile and enjoy its no frill, naked beauty... also very intriguing thinking that you may obtain literally tons of music with a quite limited budget.

.... mmmmhhhh...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Same origin as RFT Lautsprechers , L3060 , for instance